A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.”
For a reader, a book is like a window to a different world. It is a respite from all the agony; a detachment from the mundane.
As I pick up a book and weave myself into the story, I lay behind the things that occupy my mind. I immerse myself into the story. The characters take form before my eyes. I allow the book to fill me up with a different perspective. And as I finish reading a book, I know that some part of it will always remain with me, either in the form of an ideology or a character that I deeply admired.
A book has tremendous ability to nudge you, uncover you, and transform you. So immerse yourself in it and lay open your soul to it. Let it seep into you.
For a reader, a book is like a window to a different world. It is a respite from all the agony; a detachment from the mundane.
As I pick up a book and weave myself into the story, I lay behind the things that occupy my mind. I immerse myself into the story. The characters take form before my eyes. I allow the book to fill me up with a different perspective. And as I finish reading a book, I know that some part of it will always remain with me, either in the form of an ideology or a character that I deeply admired.
A book has tremendous ability to nudge you, uncover you, and transform you. So immerse yourself in it and lay open your soul to it. Let it seep into you.
No comments:
Post a Comment